MIN structure is like an umbrella that links and embraces all those institutions and individuals working to protect, promote and support interfaith dialogues and understanding and joint action.
MIN working methods are guided by the following five principles:
- MIN respects the independence and autonomy of the participating groups and individuals.
- MIN seeks to reinforce not replace existing formal and informal structures.
- MIN fosters the development of a strong local state and national groups and networks.
- MIN facilitates consultation and consensus in its work.
- MIN ensures respect for “Unity in Diversity”