Promotion of Good Governance
Establishment of a Good Governance Consultative Council (GGCC)
comprising as many stakeholders as possible.
Benchmarked on the 3 Pillars (“ATE”)
- Accountability (Fiscal, Process & Programme)
- Transparency (Investigative, Enforcement & Implementation)
- Efficacy (Efficiency & Effectiveness that is lasting)
All Stakeholders involved: public & corporate sectors, political entities, media, inter-faith groups.
Issues to be addressed
- Blameworthiness, silent majority, checks & balances, privatisation (atrophy), role of people’s reps, productivity gaps because of waste/greed/lack of civility/negative attitude/not value-adding/etc., urban poverty, money politics, inequitable distribu-tion of allocations.
- Focus on Problems, Investigations & Outcomes.
- Implementation via Vision 2020; control & feedback through Ombudsman; popular participation at all levels.
Lead resource persons
Dato' (Dr.) Anwar Fazal, Kuala Lumpur/Penang
Dato' Dr. Ismail Noor, Kuala Lumpur
- 012 - 669 2247
- 603 - 4251 1990